We understand how important it is for you to understand the origins and details of what you are consuming. That’s why we want to include as much information as possible about our Honeybush Extract. The active ingredient of our Honeybush Extract is extracted from the Cyclopia plant. This plant is original from South Africa where for hundreds of years the native people have used the plant for medicinal purposes. The active ingredient is extracted from the plant following a proprietary extraction method and then encapsulated. Other ingredients in the supplement are designed to help keep the blend consistent, prevent it from caking, and support the encapsulation process. Our Honeybush Extract is produced in the USA in a facility that follows all the Good Manufacturing Practices and regulations from the FDA.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many capsules do I need to take?
- The recommended dose is (2) two to (3) three capsules per day that can be taken at any time during the day including before bed. We recommend taking the capsules at the same time.
Are there any side effects to this product?
- No, the product is 100% tea base and since the cyclopia plant does not contain caffeine, the product doesn’t have any side effects.
Can I take this product if I’m pregnant or breastfeeding?
- While this is an all natural, caffeine free product, we recommend you check with your physician.
Can this product be consumed by children?
- While this is an all natural product, the size of the capsule is not recommended for consumption by children, only adults.
What are the ingredients?
- Our Honeybush Extract is 100% concentrated tea from the Cyclopia plant. Our capsules are vegetable and we add Maltodrextin to aid the encapsulation process.
What is Maltodrextin? Why is it added to the supplement?
Maltodextrin is a hydrolyzed starch very commonly used as wall material in microencapsulation of supplements and food ingredients.
Is the capsule made with gelatin or vegetarian?
- No, the capsule is vegetarian. We don’t use any animal products.
Does this supplement contain allergens?
- No, the product is encapsulated in a plant that follows all the required regulations to ensure it is clean and allergen free.
Is this supplement gluten-free?
- Yes. Gluten is not used in the formulation or creation of this product.
Is this supplement synthetic or made from an actual plant?
- Our Honeybush Extract comes 100% from the Cyclopia plant that is only harvested in South Africa.
Where is the product made?
- The product is encapsulated in NJ utilizing ingredients from the US and imported from South Africa.
Is the product tested?
- Yes, each batch is strictly tested in our lab and includes a Certificate of Analysis.
How long are supplements potent?
- Supplements degrade naturally over time. However the product maintains its potency for at least two years from production.